Management

View Only

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge! Post here or in the following Security Management community.

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

TechLibraryKnowledge BaseThe Feed

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi, I do not have much experience with JunosSpace management, but was able to create few simple Configlets, that I want to apply to a number of SRX service gateways. At this moment, I am able to apply Configlets that create some objects (like address ...

• Hi I am new to using Juniper products. I have disabled getting emails on the discussion as I really do not want to deal with your company. as I see is seems to make support difficult My Brother managers / configures / installs a number of company's ...

• A big thank you to those who completed the community survey or gave me input 1:1. We are implementing improvements to the community as a result of your feedback. Here are the common themes we heard: Most visit the community to solve challenges and ...

• Hello everyone, can anyone help me please ? ------------------------------ Akilan ARULRANJAN ------------------------------

• Hello, You can get the Sample ( View sample CSV file ) template from the Import CSV wizard and then add your addresses in there. Your attached CSV format is incorrect where you put the address, it is in single cell, it should be in different cell in ...

Latest Shared Files

Polls

Announcements

• Elevate Community Updates

We are making improvements to the Community based on your feedback. Keep an eye out for updates as they are implemented.

Please give us feedback any time by posting in Community Talk.

• How can we improve the Juniper Elevate Community?

Please take moment to give us insights on the Juniper Elevate Community. We’re planning to update it, and the feedback you share will help guide our improvements.

Complete the Community Experience Survey

The survey should take you about 5 minutes to complete, and your responses will be anonymous unless you want to discuss the community experience further.

Current Members
153 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin
community Moderator