Security Management

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi, We are having an issue where the hit counter on our security policies is not working. We've setup a custom profile for the entire device and its policies, however after a few days, the hit counters are still showing "N/A". I am attaching images of ...

• Profile Picture

Re: If Syslog not sent

Hello, This should be pretty easy with JUNOS FW filter counters and RMON alarm. Rough algorithm: 1/ configure a FW filter to match on syslog packets + counter. This counter is exposed in SNMP by default. 2/ configure RMON alarm to monitor this ...

• Profile Picture

If Syslog not sent

Hello Community! I am seeking for a solution to create an alert if there was no syslog message received by NMS for a specified period of time. I gave up trying to set that up in NMS's we are using, so I wondering if there's a way to implement ...

• If this PEM is correctly powered then you should open case to JTAC and Juniper will replace this PEM with new one

• Hello, I'm new to the Juniper world and I'd like to ask you for help right away. I am working with an MX204 Router and I continue to have an alarm relating to one of the two PEMs. I checked, and it's connected correctly. Do you know what it can come ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Current Members
21 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin
community Moderator
community Moderator
community Moderator
community Moderator
community Moderator
community Moderator
community Moderator