Session Smart Conductor

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

User rights in Conductor

Hi,All I have temporarily granted "admin" privileges to a user. However, if the user is still logged in after the admin privileges are revoked However, even after I disabled the admin privilege, if the user remained logged in, they would remain as admin ...

• Hi All, How to call the following API from conductor to get such as the service detail ? Thanks! /config/{configStore}/authority/service /config/{configStore}/authority/service GET No The service configuration is where you define the services ...

• Hey everyone, Many of you may already know this, but the SSR installation and upgrade process is now done using a username and token that is provided to you by your sales rep. It used to be that you were given a .pem certificate. When you go to upgrade ...

• Steve, for the POST API call I got good results with this schema formatting: { "parameters": [ { "name": "node", "values": ["Node-1"], "itemize": true }, { "name": "peer-host", "values": [], "itemize": true ...

• Hey Stephen, I wrote an integration into LogicMonitor to collect these stats, and I see we're using a GET method (your screenshot shows a POST) Sample using adjacencies to get latency: https://<node-or-conductor>/api/v1/router/<router-name>/node/<node-name>/deviceInterface/<device-name>/networkInterface/<interface-name>/adjacency ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Polls

Current Members
83 Members
community Admin
Hidden Member
community Admin
Joe
Hidden Member