vMX

View Only

Welcome!

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Knowledge Base Security Advisories Technical Bulletins

Latest Discussion Posts

• Well, disregard this. Somehow an invalid interface name was added and was the cause for this. ------------------------------ Dan Graham ------------------------------

• Running vMX 22.3R1.11 with trial license. Attempting to add interface as member to ae0 but gigether-options is not available: root# set interfaces ge-0/0/0 ? Possible completions: accounting-profile Accounting profile ...

• I got it working, then I blew it away. It was like you said, policy. and also policy from the FRR ------------------------------ Christopher Gerard ------------------------------

• It's not clear where some of the output you posted is from since the router hostname isn't listed. But my guess: To advertise the 192.0.0.0/24 subnet on vMX1 to other BGP speakers, you'll need to change your policy. vMX1 will know 192..0.0.0/24 via protocol ...

• Hi I have established BGP session between two routers, in this lab the I am having an issue getting my Juniper vMX to advertise routes between another vMX and a Cisco. I was wondering if anyone could take a look and see what may or may not be missing, ...

Latest Shared Files

Polls