Switching

View Only

Welcome! 

Get answers on switching topics, including the EX and QFX portfolios, and share your expertise.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

Vlan issue on EX 3300

I have an interface on EX3300 configured as an access port on vlan B however the device connected to that interface is still getting ip address via DHCP server on VLAN A. Switch configured for VLAN B set interfaces ge-1/0/40 unit 0 family ethernet-switching ...

• Profile Picture

RE: EX2300 switches

Hi, As long it not announce public EOL then consider it still not EOL. Thanks

• Profile Picture

EX2300 switches

When is EOL for the EX2300 switches? Thanks in advance. GXS

• Nyath...I suspect that you're getting this error is b/c you have no access or trunk ports that are configured or active for this VLAN, thus the IRB won't come up. If you do a show vlans (operational command), do you have any interfaces for VLAN 10? ...

• I want it in standalone mode. I configured the whole switch, went to deploy it, but maybe it saw other vchassis units on the network? I don't know, but it somehow switched into linecard:0 mode and won't let me login locally, even though there is no master ...

Polls

Announcements

• Join the Innovators Circle community

Lend your voice and make an impact at Juniper. 

The Innovators Circle is a research-driven, private circle where members share feedback on a wide range of topics to help Juniper leaders make an impact on all business areas (e.g., marketing, products, digital experience, etc.). Members receive opportunities for rewards through e-gift cards and exclusive content.