Switching

View Only

Welcome! 

Get answers on switching topics, including the EX and QFX portfolios, and share your expertise.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: firewall rule

The configuration needed to allow the connection would depend on a number of factors. So we would need some more information. What is the device being polled by solar winds? SRX/MX/EX etc Is the firewall you are needed to check an SRX? Is this the ...

• Hello Guys, i have a couple of firewall where the connection with the Solarwinds suddently stop with the ERROR: Running config: Connection Refused by 172.x.x.x(ip of the devices) could this be the problem with ACL or the firewall rules ? during my ...

• Hi Puluka, Our Team members have tested the Q in Q tunneling on SRX320 in the UAT. Junos: 20.4R3.8 Do you have any idea regarding this? And is there any way to tag 2 VLANs to an untagged port? As above the attached diagram I need to tag two VLANs ...

• Just looking for assistance with an issue I have with an ex3400. Currently attempting to get into the loader menu by ctrl +c during the boot process. Instead of getting to OAM/main menu it is going straight to the => Uboot prompt. Has anybody encountered ...

• Looks like q-in-q is not supported on the srx320 model. Feature explorer here lists the devices and junos version requirements for this https://apps.juniper.net/feature-explorer/parent-feature-info.html?pFKey=1356&pFName=Q-in-Q ------------------------------ ...

Polls

Announcements

• Join the Innovators Circle community

Lend your voice and make an impact at Juniper. 

The Innovators Circle is a research-driven, private circle where members share feedback on a wide range of topics to help Juniper leaders make an impact on all business areas (e.g., marketing, products, digital experience, etc.). Members receive opportunities for rewards through e-gift cards and exclusive content.

• How are we doing?

Juniper is driving a company-wide initiative to further enhance our customers’ experience. Please tell us how we’re doing via a quick video that will be used for internal Juniper viewing only--none of it will be shared publicly!

Please record your video here 

Use your phone or laptop. It should take about 5-10 minutes, and you can review and re-record any segment at the click of a button. 

Thank you in advance!