Switching

View Only

Welcome! 

Get answers on switching topics, including the EX and QFX portfolios, and share your expertise.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• tried zeroize once in the recovery shell, but there was no virtual-chassis config: {linecard:0}[edit] root@4550switch#show virtual-chassis {linecard:0}[edit] root@4550switch#delete virtual-chassis warning: statement not found {linecard:0}[edit] root@4550switch#commit ...

• Your console output is a bit nonsensical -- it shows a single master member yet the switch is running in linecard mode. Are you sure it's not connected to another switch? The two styles of console windows in your post make me think we don't have the full ...

• The chassis this was connected as line card have this switch listed as member and are the VC cables still connected to this switch? On the line card switch you may also want to try the following if not executed earlier. configure delete virtual-chassis ...

• Hi all, First-time poster, long-time reader. I have a problem with switch EX3300, rebooting has no effect here. I get the same problems when trying to log in. When I boot up with boot -s and recovery the switch tells me this: warning: This ...

• Dear community I'm currently playing with telemetry to find the root-cause of microburst. I have successfully set up Telegraf, influxdb and grafana. I have 3 grafh that shows bandwidth rate, drop packet and buffer occupancy. But for the last one i didn't ...

Polls

Announcements

• Join the Innovators Circle community

Lend your voice and make an impact at Juniper. 

The Innovators Circle is a research-driven, private circle where members share feedback on a wide range of topics to help Juniper leaders make an impact on all business areas (e.g., marketing, products, digital experience, etc.). Members receive opportunities for rewards through e-gift cards and exclusive content.