Switching

View Only

If you have a question or a use case, there are likely others experiencing or who worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Knowledge Base Day One+ Technical Bulletins

Latest Discussion Posts

• Could you show the vlan configuration that has irb.0 as the layer 3 interface. And the configuration of both interfaces with inheritance show configuration ge- 0/0/0 | display inheritance show configuration ge- 0/1/1 | display inheritance ------------------------------ ...

• Greetings, We have an EX-2300-C-Poe switch that WAS getting and IP via DHCP when the uplink was plugged into port 0, but once moving the uplink port to SFP port 0/1/1 (copper GBIC), it's no longer getting DHCP, although it is passing traffic. Below is ...

• I have a pair of EX4600 configured as VC. I would like to add some firewall filters to specific ports (ae2 in this case), so they would be protected from outside (accessible only from Trusted-Sources prefix list ), but should be able to access the internet. ...

• share your configs i can second eye it ------------------------------ QURAITUL AIN ------------------------------

• Were you able to get it working? ------------------------------ QURAITUL AIN ------------------------------

Polls

Announcements

• Elevate Community Updates

We are making improvements to the Community based on your feedback. Keep an eye out for updates as they are implemented. 

Please give us feedback any time by posting in Community Talk.