Switching

Welcome! 

Get answers on switching topics, including the EX and QFX portfolios, and share your expertise.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello, I have configured a l2circuit connection between two EX 4600. On Customer Side A I configured a douple tag VLAN: flexible-vlan-tagging; unit 1002 { description "Test 4"; vlan-tags outer 0x8100.1002 inner 0x8100.110; family inet { address 172.26.3.2/30; ...

• https://www.juniper.net/documentation/us/en/software/junos/security-services/topics/topic-map/understanding_and_using_persistent_mac_learning.html this is what you are looking for.

• I came across the following: set ethernet-switching-options secure-access-port interface ge-0/0/0.0 allowed-mac 00:23:23:aa:bb:01 Any equivalent to this in ELS ? thanks !!

• Good job Fer! Congrats :). I am glad to know that is working very well. Regards, Randall

1 person recommends this.
  • Hello Randall, Yes, I've broken this several times now and works like a charm! Regards, ------------------------------ FER ------------------------------

Latest Shared Files

Announcements

• Nominations open for the 2021 Juniper Elevate Awards

The annual Juniper Elevate Awards honor customers who use Juniper solutions to deliver amazing experiences for their businesses, customers, and the world. We welcome nominations from customers, partners (featuring a customer), and employees.

Switching is a hot topic in many of the awards categories!

How do participating customers and partners benefit?

• Public recognition for their achievements
    • 1:1 interaction between customers/partners and Juniper sales/executives
    • Global visibility via success story, press, website, social media
    • Peer networking opportunities
    • A fun, virtual awards ceremony in November
    • Brag-worthy trophy for honorees

Nominations close June 15… submit yours now.

Current Members
206 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin
community Moderator