Switching

Welcome! 

Get answers on switching topics, including the EX and QFX portfolios, and share your expertise.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• From PE1, can you ping the ICCP peer, 172.16.1.2?? and/or vice versa from PE-4. I'm thinking you may need to establish the ICCP session via a non-q-in-q interface. Any particular reason your doing it that way(via q-in-q)???

• Hello, I am trying to configure Active/Active MC-LAG from two PE MX routers to one MX CE Router running LACP. AE1 are the interfaces configured into the MC-LAG. Here are my PE configurations: set system host-name PE1 set system root-authentication ...

• Thanks avishm for the information ..

• Hi Team, We have a weird behaviour on an EX3400 switch when we try to add a simple user. The CLI hangs when it comes to the prompt of new password. it returns a blank CLI and exits only through escaping ( ctrl+c ). We upgraded the box from 18.2 to ...

• admin@SW2200> show log messages Jun 25 11:23:00 newsyslog[956]: logfile turned over due to size>128K Jun 25 11:23:01 chassisd[907]: CHASSISD_IFDEV_DETACH_FPC: ifdev_detach_fpc(2) Jun 25 11:23:01 chassisd[907]: CHASSISD_IFDEV_DETACH_FPC: ...

Announcements

• Join the Innovators Circle community

Lend your voice and make an impact at Juniper. 

The Innovators Circle is a research-driven, private circle where members share feedback on a wide range of topics to help Juniper leaders make an impact on all business areas (e.g., marketing, products, digital experience, etc.). Members receive opportunities for rewards through e-gift cards and exclusive content.

• How are we doing?

Juniper is driving a company-wide initiative to further enhance our customers’ experience. Please tell us how we’re doing via a quick video that will be used for internal Juniper viewing only--none of it will be shared publicly!

Please record your video here 

Use your phone or laptop. It should take about 5-10 minutes, and you can review and re-record any segment at the click of a button. 

Thank you in advance!