Cloud

View Only

Welcome!

Get answers and share your expertise on cloud infrastructure and services. Post here or in the following product groups: 

Cloud-Native Networking (CN2) Community
Contrail 

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• My name is Jodi and I'm the new Community Engagement Lead at Juniper Networks. I have 10 years of experience managing communities and am thrilled to work with you. My first priority is getting to know you and understanding what's important to you so we ...

• Hello everyone, At the moment we have an issue with traffic passing through the VPN tunnel between Microsoft Azure and our on premise network. We are using an SRX 550 device and the JunOS version is 12.3X48-D105.4. We have set up a policy based VPN ...

• Profile Picture

RE: SRX to AWS ipsec vpn

Could you provide the link to the configuration you are trying to implement on AWS? ------------------------------ Steve Puluka BSEET - Juniper Ambassador IP Architect - DQE Communications Pittsburgh, PA (Metro Ethernet & ISP) http://puluka.com/home ...

• Profile Picture

SRX to AWS ipsec vpn

Hi guys, good day. are there any folks around here who has a working setup (SRX to AWS) IPSec vpn where a pulse secure in AWS is involved? in AWS, their templates had 2 tunnels so I assume this is route based vpn. But Im not sure how their 2 tunnels ...

• When installing a vSRX image (21.3) on VirtualBox, we are finding that the device has no interfaces (show interfaces terse ge-*). I do not seem to be able to find an up-to-date guide. Is anyone aware of one? The one below is for vSRX 15.1 and is quite ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Polls

Announcements

• Want Recognition for Your Juniper Achievements?

Nominate your company for a prestigious Juniper Elevate Award!

Honor your team, company, and yourself with the industry visibility you deserve.

Nominations have just opened for the annual Elevate Awards, which honor our most impactful customers. By participating, you, your team, and your company can benefit from:

• Press, social media, and a web-based success story highlighting your efforts and results
    • Deeper relationships with Juniper leaders and your sales team
    • A fun virtual awards celebration hosted by CEO Rami Rahim
    • Trophies and surprise gifts (appropriate modifications for public sector companies)

We will honor the top 3 entries in 8 categories, so there are plenty of opportunities to win:

1. AI Innovation
    2. Data Center of the Future
    3. Early Adopter
    4. Empowering Change
    5. Experience First
    6. Game-Changing WAN
    7. Security Excellence
    8. Service Provider Transformation
    We highly encourage self-nominations.

Read more and submit your nomination before May 16, 2022

• Join The Innovators Circle community

Lend your voice and make an impact at Juniper. 

The Innovators Circle is a research-driven, private circle where members share feedback on a wide range of topics to help Juniper leaders make an impact on all business areas (e.g., marketing, products, digital experience, etc.). Members receive opportunities for rewards through e-gift cards and exclusive content.