Routing

Welcome!

Get answers on all things routing, including routing portfolios and protocols. Post here or in the following product groups: 

vMX

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi guys I have MX 204 router and some customers in different vlans from ae1.30 to ae1.50 , I used ip unnumbered for them. There is one IP address at lo interface as gateway Now I get second MX 204, I need to make load balance with these two MX for ...

• ------------------------------ Yasmin Lara Juniper Ambassador JNCIE-SP, JNCIE-ENT, JNCIE-DC, JNCIE-SEC JNCDS-DC, JNCIA-DevOps, JNCIP-CLOUD, CCNP-ENT ------------------------------

• thanks a million !!

• Your policy is matching on routes that are aggregate OR OSPF AND 0/0. In other words: routes that match either aggregate AND 0/0 OR routes that match OSPF AND 0/0 If you want to advertise OSPF routes AND the 0/0 ...

• One more questions. If I like to export multiple ospf routes and only default generated route to BGP, how should the policy look like? The following does not work. It only exports 0.0.0.0/0. set policy-options policy-statement ISP-UP term 1 then ...

Latest Shared Files

Announcements

• Welcome! How to Navigate the New Site

Welcome to our new Juniper community! Please pardon our dust as we put the finishing touches on our new site over the next few days. A few tips: 

1. To explore communities, select Communities in the navigation. Keep returning there to navigate. 
    2. When you log in, be sure to complete your profile and join communities to subscribe.
    3. Check out the FAQ to answer any questions. 

We are glad you are here! 

If you have any questions, please contact us.
Current Members
153 Members
community Admin
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin
community Moderator
Ulf
community Moderator
community Moderator