Routing

View Only

Welcome!

Get answers on all things routing, including routing portfolios and protocols. Post here or in the following product groups: 

vMX

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• I'm preparing my JNCIP-SP certification and going deeper in Multicast topic I noticed that: - In PIM Sparse Mode network, the DR encapsulates the multicast packets into register messages and forward them to the RP using unicast. Do we still use those ...

• Hi Rahul. No license required. I have a configuration with a service card MS-MIC-16G in production. Regards, Radomir ------------------------------ Radomir Plasovsky ------------------------------

• Hello People, I am trying to enable inline flow on MX104 routers, however I am not receiving anything on collector. Does inline flow require any particular license on MX104? Regards, Rahul ------------------------------ RAHUL NANGARE ------------ ...

• Hi Friends Nikhil here, i need your help to configure vlan. i've srx550 hm -> core switch CISCO i configure vlan on core switch 10.44.0.2/24 and gateway configure on juniper srx 550 as ae1.44 10.44.0.1/24 but both are not communicate he able to ...

• Profile Picture

RE: no route to host

I figured it out after I checked the forwarding table. The label was missing because I forgot to enable mpls on the inter-provider interface. thanks !!

Polls

Announcements

• Join the Innovators Circle

If you’re a Juniper customer/partner, you’re eligible to be a part of the Innovators Circle (IC), Elevate’s most popular community. As Juniper’s research community since 2016, hundreds of IC members have participated in research studies conducted by Juniper’s decision-makers. Their feedback has made key business impacts in product development, branding, engineering, technical documentation, and more. 

Your anonymous input will help create a better Juniper experience for yourself and your peers. What’s more: you will be rewarded for your participation with guaranteed gift cards and even the occasional Juniper swag! 

But don’t just take it from me, hear straight from your peers about their IC experience.

• Want Recognition for Your Juniper Achievements?

Nominate your company for a prestigious Juniper Elevate Award!

Honor your team, company, and yourself with the industry visibility you deserve.

Nominations have just opened for the annual Elevate Awards, which honor our most impactful customers. By participating, you, your team, and your company can benefit from:

• Press, social media, and a web-based success story highlighting your efforts and results
    • Deeper relationships with Juniper leaders and your sales team
    • A fun virtual awards celebration hosted by CEO Rami Rahim
    • Trophies and surprise gifts (appropriate modifications for public sector companies)

We will honor the top 3 entries in 8 categories, so there are plenty of opportunities to win:

1. AI Innovation
    2. Data Center of the Future
    3. Early Adopter
    4. Empowering Change
    5. Experience First
    6. Game-Changing WAN
    7. Security Excellence
    8. Service Provider Transformation
    We highly encourage self-nominations.

Read more and submit your nomination before May 16, 2022