Junos OS

View Only

IMPORTANT MODERATION NOTICE

This community is currently under full moderation, meaning  all posts will be reviewed before appearing in the community. Please expect a brief delay—there is no need to post multiple times. If your post is rejected, you'll receive an email outlining the reason(s). We've implemented full moderation to control spam. Thank you for your patience and participation.

• 1.  SRX345 Secure Connect SSL Certificate Issue

Posted 01-20-2022 10:08

Hi All

I have a new problem I would like some assistance with if possible.

I have been tasked with setting up the Juniper Secure Connect Which i have successfully done, VPN connections are working as expected.

I even have Duo 2fa configured for added security using the Radius Auth Setup
    No Issues there

Now to my Issue

the company has a wildcard SSL certificate.
    Which I have imported into the Device Certificate (it was originally a pfx which I converted to pem)

I have set this certificate as the devices https certificate in basic settings
    and have altered my SSL Termination in the VPN setup to use this certificate

I am now encountering issues connecting to the VPN using the client
    I get an error message stating 

Login: HTTPS request failed.   2002 - unable to get issuer certificate

If i change back to the selfsigned SRX certificate my connection is successful 

Can anyone please point me in the right direction or share the steps i have to take to get this working.

Thanking you in advance

------------------------------
    CHAYNE CHILES

• 2.  RE: SRX345 Secure Connect SSL Certificate Issue

Posted 01-28-2022 09:31
    bump

CHAYNE CHILES