Junos OS

View Only

IMPORTANT MODERATION NOTICE

This community is currently under full moderation, meaning  all posts will be reviewed before appearing in the community. Please expect a brief delay—there is no need to post multiple times. If your post is rejected, you'll receive an email outlining the reason(s). We've implemented full moderation to control spam. Thank you for your patience and participation.

Juniper SRX configuration with VPN Services like ExpressVPN, NordVPN, CyberGhost VPN

• 1.  Juniper SRX configuration with VPN Services like ExpressVPN, NordVPN, CyberGhost VPN

Posted 27 days ago
    Hi all!

I'm interested in to configure one interface of my Juniper SRX 220 using mandatory VPN connection to a service provider like NordVPN, ExpressVPN oder CyberGhost.

For example, NordVPN offers IKEv2 protocol. However, this requires a PPP configuration for authentication. A root certificate of NordVPN also plays a role in here.

DrayTek Vigor IKEv2 setup with NordVPN
    Nordvpn remove preview
    DrayTek Vigor IKEv2 setup with NordVPN
    Important update: This tutorial will likely only work for DrayTek routers that have the following version of the firmware: Older versions may fail to authenticate. This tutorial will show you how to create an IKEv2 EAP VPN tunnel from Vigor Router to a NordVPN server.
    View this on Nordvpn >

I'm not that familiar with Junos that I am able to configure IKE combined with PPP on my own.

Is there anyone who can support me a little?

Many thanks in advance.

------------------------------
    Thomas
    ------------------------------