Automation

View Only

IMPORTANT MODERATION NOTICE

This community is currently under full moderation, meaning  all posts will be reviewed before appearing in the community. Please expect a brief delay—there is no need to post multiple times. If your post is rejected, you'll receive an email outlining the reason(s). We've implemented full moderation to control spam. Thank you for your patience and participation.

• 1.  Execute Slax Scripts in Junos Space? Space Version 21.2R1

Posted 01-28-2022 18:48
    Hello,

Is anyone having any issues running slax scripts to devices from Space version 21.2R1? We had a number of slax scripts that ran without issues but a recent upgrade seems to have rendered our scripts unusable. The scripts basically just run an operational command that pulls down some custom scripts from a github repo, I can provide some code examples if needed but I'm somewhat confused if maybe there was something that changed with the runtime since we upgraded from 20.x

• 2.  RE: Execute Slax Scripts in Junos Space? Space Version 21.2R1

Posted 01-30-2022 07:22

Yes, there was recent addition of cert-file mandatory knob added into code. 

you need to add valid cert-file stored in you local device to pull or refresh scripts from remote server.

I hope that helps.

------------------------------
    Dipak Ramchandani
    ------------------------------

• 3.  RE: Execute Slax Scripts in Junos Space? Space Version 21.2R1

Posted 01-31-2022 10:23
    Understood. Will I need to do anything special to the slax code to reference the cert-file? Or just add the flag to the operational command?