Routing

View Only

IMPORTANT MODERATION NOTICE

This community is currently under full moderation, meaning  all posts will be reviewed before appearing in the community. Please expect a brief delay—there is no need to post multiple times. If your post is rejected, you'll receive an email outlining the reason(s). We've implemented full moderation to control spam. Thank you for your patience and participation.

• 1.  is dual pppoe possible ?

Posted 03-22-2022 13:17
    Hi.
    Fist of all i just got my self into junos after ccna so im kinda new to jun. Lately i brought back a srx 320 juniper firewall have 2 isp and plan to turn this into a normal router with 2 pppoe config but evertime i config "set interfaces pp0 unit 0 pppoe-options underlying-interface ge-0/0/0.0" and "set interfaces pp0 unit 0 pppoe-options underlying-interface ge-0/0/1.0" it choose 1 port only. How can i configure the device? or i need to upgrade OS. ty

with best regards

------------------------------
    Dat Nguyen

• 2.  RE: is dual pppoe possible ?

Posted 03-23-2022 15:16
    Hello Dat, 

i am pretty sure that you cannot have more than one underlying interface, if you are looking for redundacy you will have to configure a bigger and more complex solution. 

sorry i can't give you more information, but subscriber management isn't my area of expertise. 

Thanks,

GABRIEL FLORES