Training and Certification

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

How to get the most from Juniper's education services and get advice on your certification journey.
  • 1.  JN0-104 exam confirmation query

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous
    Posted 12-17-2021 14:01
    This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous

Hello All,

I successfully took my JN0-104 exam today, but I'm now starting to wonder if everything was okay with it.  It was an online proctoring from PearsonVue and I saw the finishing screen where it states "Grade: Pass", the actual pointscore etc. but I'm yet to receive any kind of confirmation at least for appearing at the exam. No email or anything  in the Certmetrics portal (I know it states: "allow 3 business days for your results to import"). At the time I was wondering whether to take a screenshot of the result, but decided not to do it so that it doesn't trigger any web engine check. 

Any thoughts on this one?

• 2.  RE: JN0-104 exam confirmation query

Posted 12-17-2021 14:07
    Edited by Michael Pappas 12-20-2021 13:29

Hi test taker,

Exam results are preliminary. Candidates who achieve a passing score receive a ‘Provisional Exam Score Report’ after completing their JNCP exam at a Pearson VUE testing center. The score included on this report is not final. You can find the official Juniper certification policy below and on the following website:

Certification Program Policies | Juniper Networks

Juniper Networks then performs industry standard statistical analyses on all exam results to ensure compliance with the Juniper Networks Candidate Agreement and JNCP exam security policies.

- Exam results that are determined valid are available in CertManager within three (3) business days of the exam.

- Exam results that are identified as aberrant and outside an acceptable statistical range are invalidated because Juniper Networks is unable to certify that the candidate has demonstrated valid measures of their ability as sampled by the exam. The candidate is notified via email of exam retake options, if applicable. 

- Juniper Networks reserves the right to revise an exam score anytime after testing if there is any evidence of misconduct, exam security violations or scoring inaccuracies.

You  should get written confirmation of your test results within a few days.

Thanks

- Steve

------------------------------
    Stephen Weaver
    JUES Sr. Manager

• 3.  RE: JN0-104 exam confirmation query

Posted 12-18-2021 05:49

Hello Steve, 

I've somehow missed to check their FAQ. Thanks for the info. 

NIKOLA VARZELOV