Training and Certification

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

How to get the most from Juniper's education services and get advice on your certification journey.
  • 1.  Evaluation Licenses for virtual appliances

Posted 04-01-2022 16:19
    I have tried downloading the vMX, vQFX and vSRX virtual appliances and obtaining an evaluation license to no avail. I tried calling in to support (as there seems to be no option online to reach support) this was also unsuccessful; is there no option to get access to the evaluation appliances & license using a gmail account? This is the same account I use to access the learning resources. Any help would be appreciated.

------------------------------
    Oga Ajima
    ------------------------------

• 2.  RE: Evaluation Licenses for virtual appliances

Posted 04-02-2022 05:19
    Hi,

vQFX = dont need trial license to play
    vMX = above version 21.1 dont need trial license except if u want to play feature like BNG
    vSRX = by default it have 60 days trial license.

Thanks

• 3.  RE: Evaluation Licenses for virtual appliances

Posted 04-03-2022 12:04
    Hey Kronicklez,

Thanks for the update that I don't need a license. Is there a way to download the archives as I am currently unable to do so.

Regards,
    Oga.

• 4.  RE: Evaluation Licenses for virtual appliances

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous
    Posted 04-04-2022 05:43
    This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous

The trouble with not having been able to download software can be current user permissions as there are different levels and it's not visible for the user also if I understand it right it's only can be sorted by ringing to juniper support. Which is seems to me to be the same problem. If I remember it right that when registering to juniper web there were options to choose from, but at the time it was not quite clear what is required when you just starting.

I would suggest to juniper web to have an information field in the loged user's page about the user's current permission level and what you can do with it and where to go to change it.