Training and Certification

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

How to get the most from Juniper's education services and get advice on your certification journey.

Juniper Training and Certification Journey Promotion

• 1.  Juniper Training and Certification Journey Promotion

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous
    Posted 03-28-2022 00:46
    This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous

I started my career as a NOC engineer working in Telecom Company.I started my career in networking with Cisco CCNA considering its popularity at that time.I just started learning about Juniper in 2020 during the time when the COVID-19 pandemic began to affect the whole world.My first certificate was JNCIA-JUNOS  where I got a general skills about Juniper devices and how to connect and manipulate of different devices.One of the reasons I love Juniper is that they provide all necessary study resources on https://learningportal.juniper.net like Certification Preparation Videos and Day One Books. For labs, I would recommend EVE-NG (one of the best network emulation software)..Associate Level Certifications offered for FREE are helpful for a junior network engineer.I would like to thank the Juniper team for high-quality courses, for the best community, and for detailed documentation. Recently I am trying to take the JNCIS certification exam and am looking for resources to learn and gain experience.Thanks