Training and Certification

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

How to get the most from Juniper's education services and get advice on your certification journey.
  • 1.  Update to the Junos, Associate (JNCIA-Junos) Exam Releasing March 30, 2020

Posted 02-20-2020 06:38

On March 30, 2020, there will be a new exam for the Juniper Networks Certified Associate, Junos (JNCIA-Junos) certification. The JN0-102 exam will end of life (EOL) on March 29, 2020. 

This change reflects an update to the exam. The primary driver for the update was to remove the Networking Fundamentals objective and underlying topics.  

Detailed exam information for the new Junos, Associate (JN0-103) exam can be found in the certification tracks where the JNCIA-Junos is the prerequisite: Enterprise Routing and Switching, Service Provider Routing and Switching, and Data Center tracks.

Regards,

JNCP Team

• 2.  RE: Update to the Junos, Associate (JNCIA-Junos) Exam Releasing March 30, 2020

Posted 03-12-2020 01:13
              I currently have the exam voucher of JNO-102 examination via JOL JNCIA-JunOS course on Junos Genius. I also found out that JN0-102 certification will be expired on March 29. What I want to ask is : If I take the JN0-102 Exam before march 29 and I pass the exam and receive certificate of JN0-102, does the certificate will be automatically upgraded to JN0-103 after JN0-102 is expired?
    And one more question, can we use the voucher for JN0-102 to take JN0-103 exam after 
    JN0-102 is expired? The voucher expired date is around June 2020.

• 3.  RE: Update to the Junos, Associate (JNCIA-Junos) Exam Releasing March 30, 2020

Posted 03-14-2020 06:47

The exam numbers are the particular pool of questions that are taken.  Your certification in both cases is the same JNCIA-Junos.

Once you pass any currently authorized exam you will have the JNCIA-Junos certification for 3 years from that date.  There is no effect when exam pools are changed.

My experience with vouchers is that they will work on the registration site up until the expiration date you have with that voucher so that should be fine with the exam number change.

Good luck in your preparations.

• 4.  RE: Update to the Junos, Associate (JNCIA-Junos) Exam Releasing March 30, 2020

Posted 03-06-2022 06:18
    Hi,

i've passed the JN0-102 years ago and have to recertificate now. i've read about the difference between JN0-102 and JN0-103.
    my question is about the difference between the now retired JN0-103 and the new JN0-104?

------------------------------
    MANUEL MASCHUR

• 5.  RE: Update to the Junos, Associate (JNCIA-Junos) Exam Releasing March 30, 2020

Posted 03-06-2022 06:21
    There appears to be no change in the exam objectives, so that means this is a change in specific questions but nothing would need to change in your preparations.

These exam pool changes are aimed primarily at those who try to cheat by using "exam dumps" getting copies of the exam questions in advance to memorize answers instead of learning the material.  Be sure to avoid "dump sites" in your study process.  The use of "dumps" gets people banned from the certification program.

Steve Puluka BSEET - Juniper Ambassador
    IP Architect - DQE Communications Pittsburgh, PA (Metro Ethernet & ISP)
    http://puluka.com/home