Innovators Circle

View Only
last person joined: 3 days ago 

A research-driven circle where members share feedback to help impact Juniper's direction. Members gain opportunities for rewards through e-gift cards and exclusive content. To become a member, simply click “Join Community” and follow the quick prompts.
  • 1.  Current Customer Care experience

Posted 10-19-2021 05:53
    Hello everyone,

Just wanted to gather some of your experience regarding current Customer Care operations since switching to Apex. What's your opinion? 

I have to admit that my main driver for publishing this post is that my current opinion couldn't be lower... I understand that there is a new system in place, but processing a simple RMA for two weeks or closing tickets with false and absurd statements is slowly becoming an everyday thing. And good luck escalating any of that via normal channels.

If any of Juniper guys are reading this pls act now, before it becomes unbearable for us Juniper partners to operate.

Adrian

P.S. I am willing to share details with anyone from Juniper that is interested...

------------------------------
    Adrian Kowalczyk

• 2.  RE: Current Customer Care experience

Posted 10-19-2021 18:45
    Dear Adrian,

Let me start by acknowledging your note here.  I apologize on behalf of Juniper Networks for what you are going through with our RMA process as a fallout from the new tooling and infrastructure.  Our intent with the roll out of this new CRM framework was to make it easier for our customers and partners to do business with us. While that continues to be our goal, we are seeing issues such as what you have highlighted here.  My team is aware of this and is working diligently on rolling out an update to APEX to correct it. 

I have assigned a special task force to report the team's progress to me regularly on this.  A member of my team will contact you shortly to understand the specifics of your issues. Your partnership is important to Juniper and we are all aware that our success depends on your success. 

Thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this,

Raj Sabnani
    Vice President
    Global Customer Success and Support

Raj Sabnani

• 3.  RE: Current Customer Care experience

Posted 10-20-2021 05:48
    Hi Adek,

I agree that this is a complete disaster - there doesn't appear to have been any real testing with the new solution, 

I also have had cases closed with no reason and when I opened a new case and referenced the old one even the engineer who was assigned to both cases couldn't work out why the old case was still closed.  We have had RMA's that are under a ND support contract take 3 weeks to get the parts, and all escalations have had no reply.

I have had major dropouts where I get 

even when I have other tabs open to the to the site, so I have to refresh the page and lose what I had been typing (OK yes I had started to type a reply and then moved to other applications or tabs to gether data to help fill in what I had been trying to say but that is pathetic.

We have had long time Juniper customers complaining to us that they are not happy with the new portal as they have all sorts of issues - things like buttons appearing for  some users and not others that should have the same access.

I have RMA's that have suddenly been re-opened even though they were previously closed with goods having been receipted back to Juiper 

I could go on but basically IMHO this change was a disaster and it along with all the hardware shortages is going to bit us all.

Regards
    Shane

Regards
    Shane

• 4.  RE: Current Customer Care experience

Posted 10-20-2021 12:02

Hi All,

Myself I have no complaints I find it useful I can validate the RMA's before they are processed and I can check for any errors and I find JTAC are helpful and fast to respond.

Regards,

Daniel.

Daniel Facey | Support Engineer

telent

Email: Daniel.Facey@telent.com
    Direct:
    Mobile: 07970412718
    Web: www.telent.com

https://online.bapco-show.co.uk" href="https://online.bapco-show.co.uk/">

telent Technology Services Ltd. Registered in England. No 703317. Registered Office: Point 3, Haywood Road, Warwick, CV34 5AH, England. telent Technology Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for credit-related regulated activities

• 5.  RE: Current Customer Care experience

Posted 10-28-2021 14:31
    General support has been good from my experience. However support for switching to Apex was horrible. I still do not have access to half of the functions and I still cannot post new tickets/cases. This leaves me to call in every time, where they explain I need to provide more detail. Two tickets and they got closed each time after they were still investigating.

BRANDON TRASK

• 6.  RE: Current Customer Care experience

Posted 02-24-2022 13:57
    Following up on this. They were able to resolve the issue quickly and I have had no issues since then.

BRANDON TRASK