vMX

View Only
last person joined: 10 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about vMX.

unable to locate vMX KMV image file

• 1.  unable to locate vMX KMV image file

Posted 01-02-2023 12:55
      |   view attached
    I am following along with the below instruction video for setting up a Juniper lab in Eve-ng. 

Building a Juniper EVE-NG Lab Environment for Daily Usage Part 2: Overview of vMX, vSRX, and vQFX
    YouTube remove preview
    Building a Juniper EVE-NG Lab Environment for Daily Usage Part 2: Overview of vMX, vSRX, and vQFX
    Juniper Ambassador Christian Scholtz teams up with Juniper Open Learning to teach you how to build virtual lab environments to help with your preparation for Juniper Networks certification. The video provides an overview of how to create a basic lab using EVE-NG with vMX, vSRX, and vQFX files.
    View this on YouTube >

And in this video, he says that you can get a vMX evaluation image from the below link: 

juniper.net/us/en/dm/vmx-trial-download.html

However, when I go to this page, and click on 'Select vMX Software', I find that the vMX evaluation image is not searchable. It just returns the result "VMX EVALUATION - Product not available." See screenshot attached. 

I note that when I search for either the vQFX or vSRX evaluation, it seems to return the required KVM files with no issue. 

Therefore can someone advise me where/how I can get an evaluation version of the vMX image so that I can set up a lab as per the linked  Youtube video? 

Many thanks 

------------------------------
    ANDREW STAUNTON
    ------------------------------