Innovators Circle

View Only
last person joined: 25 days ago 

A research-driven circle where members share feedback to help impact Juniper's direction. Members gain opportunities for rewards through e-gift cards and exclusive content. To become a member, simply click “Join Community” and follow the quick prompts.

Study results: Full Stack network solution from Juniper Networks

• 1.  Study results: Full Stack network solution from Juniper Networks

Posted 05-17-2023 16:38
    Edited by Kyla Jiayi Zhao 06-14-2023 17:19

Hi Innovators!

Last month, we launched a study assessing the product naming for Juniper's upcoming Full Stack network solution. The Full Stack solution brings together best-in-breed Wireless, Wired, LAN, SD-WAN, Security, and Services in a common cloud and AI engine. This will make the network easier to operate and provide unprecedented visibility into what's really going on. Thank you to all who participated in this study! 

Here are some of the findings from this study, gathered from yourself and your industry peers:

• Two-thirds of respondents said that "Full Stack" is a clear name for this upcoming network solution.

• Nearly four-fifths of respondents said they understand what the product aims to achieve based on its description.

• The majority said that the Full Stack solution offers something that cannot be found in network solutions from other vendors.

• Nearly two-thirds said it would be relevant or extremely relevant to their organization's business.

One respondent said: "This is [a] solution that my business will be providing to my end customers. If Juniper can provide a full-stack solution out of the box, then this saves me a terrible amount of leg work to deliver to the customer."

Our Juniper stakeholder in charge of this project said: "The Innovators Circle members' feedback has been wrapped into our larger messaging framework guidance on how best to message our solutions. Thank you for your input!"

------------------------------
    Kyla Zhao (Juniper Networks)
    ------------------------------