SD-WAN

View Only
last person joined: 4 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences with SD-WAN and Session Smart Router (formerly 128T).
  • 1.  SSR WebGUI Instructions

Posted 02-15-2023 11:13

Greetings all,

My company has recently invested in using Juniper SSR and we have configured a few end points.  Our biggest problem is working through the SSR orchestrator webGUI and I cannot seem to find good resources to help.  Everything I find on the 128t are mainly for the SSR command line.  Would really like a SSR orchestrator for dummies guide if one is available.  Any information would be appreciated at this point.

At the moment, all our SSR end points have a peer with the hub SSR but we are not seeing any of the LAN networks on those SSR's.  I am a network technician by trade and do not see the LAN interfaces in the RIB of the SSR either.  That may be irrelevant when the orchestrator takes over but I am still new to this technology.

V/r,

Steven Meyer

------------------------------
    Steven Meyer

• 2.  RE: SSR WebGUI Instructions

Posted 02-16-2023 10:36

Hi Steven,

I did this webinar a couple of years ago that may help out: Navigating the 128 Technology GUI.

Also, if you get a chance, check out this free Introduction to Session Smart Router course. 

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions. 

#GUI 

Justin Melloni