Innovators Circle

View Only
last person joined: 25 days ago 

A research-driven circle where members share feedback to help impact Juniper's direction. Members gain opportunities for rewards through e-gift cards and exclusive content. To become a member, simply click “Join Community” and follow the quick prompts.

Junivator Diary: my March highlight!

• 1.  Junivator Diary: my March highlight!

Posted 04-04-2023 17:23

Hi Innovators,

In March, I had the pleasure of attending our company's Marketing Leadership Council gathering, and it was such a blast!

One highlight for me was a panel where four Junivators discussed inclusivity, diversity, creativity and sustainability. I was very moved by the powerful personal stories they shared related to those themes. Right after that, we broke off into our teams for a special activity inspired by our sustainability focus. We put together baskets of different herb seeds, which would be distributed to schools in the Bay Area for the students to grow their own herbs. It was my first time seeing cilantro seeds and they are unexpectedly massive!

On the first day, we had this amazing beets salad for dinner that I still dream about to this day

But what made this event truly special was the session where we presented one of our recent Innovators Circle studies! Some of you might remember completing a survey and/or participating in a conversation about your content preferences for product research. Thank you so much to everyone who participated!

It was the first research study this particular team had done, so they were extremely interested in the findings. Throughout our presentation, they were nodding their heads, jotting down notes, and asking great follow-up questions. It was so awesome seeing the genuine interest on the faces of the attendees—some from as far as the UK—as they learned about the insights we gathered from you folks. We then had a great discussion about how to action your feedback and provide you with better product content.

Caught up with my remote-working teammates over dim sum! (Why are my photos all food-related…)

In between these work sessions were plenty of chances to meet new Junivators and catch up with my teammates who work remotely. The three-day gathering was a fantastic experience that I feel so privileged to have been a part of. I enjoyed the opportunity to learn, have fun and more importantly—share more about the Innovators Circle with other Junivators. 😊

That’s all from me for March. What were some of your Q1 highlights (professional or personal)?

------------------------------
    Kyla Jiayi Zhao
    ------------------------------