Automation

View Only
last person joined: 6 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about Apstra, Paragon, and all things network automation.
  • 1.  Delete static binding

Posted 03-07-2023 16:28

I have a question about deleting a static binding. The command that I put in is as follows:

"set vlans espc_vlan forwarding-options dhcp-security group DHCP_STATIC interface ge-0/0/0 static-ip 172.16.0.16 mac 00:d0:71:05:1a:84"

The IP and the mace that I type is wrong. How do I delete this?

I tried "delete vlans espc_vlan forwarding-options dhcp-security group DHCP_STATIC interface ge-0/0/0 static-ip 172.16.0.16 mac 00:d0:71:05:1a:84" and it did not work.      Any assistance would help.       Thanks

------------------------------
    NEVILLE LYONS

• 2.  RE: Delete static binding

Posted 03-08-2023 03:43
    Edited by Teodor Adrian Soroceanu 03-08-2023 03:46

Hi Neville,

Can you give a bit more insights into this issue you are experiencing, you are trying to do this on the device directly or programmatically?

Thanks,

Adrian.

• 3.  RE: Delete static binding

Posted 03-09-2023 20:30

I am consoled into the switch.  I think I have resolved the problem.  It has two parts.

1st part 

"delete vlans (vlan namd) forwarding-options dhcp-security group DHCP_STATIC interface ge-0/0/0 static-ip (IP address)"

Then "commit"

2nd part,

and then add this: "delete set (vlan) forwarding-options dhcp-security group DHCP_STATIC interface ge-0/0/0"

"commit"

You can now type in your correct static binding

NEVILLE LYONS