Labs

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Discover how to get the most of Juniper labs and share what you've built.

Welcome!

Discover how to get the most of Juniper labs and share what you've built.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Thanks for that, Steve. ------------------------------ Landon Stuckey ------------------------------

• The Juniper Feature explorer tool lets you see which hardware platforms support a feature. This shows the platform and Junos version needed for the feature support. Looking at vpls there is no support as of yet on the PTX hardware. https://apps.juniper.net/feature-explorer/feature-info.html?fKey=3211&fn=Virtual+Private+LAN+Service+%28VPLS%29 ...

• Hi, I have been using the vJunos-Evolved 23.2R2 image in eve-ng preparing for the JNCIP-SP exam, and noticed that the ability to create a routing-instance with the type of VPLS is not available, however this option and others are available on the ...

• This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous I am writing to seek your assistance in troubleshooting an issue with the PPPoE server functionality on a vJunos-Router running Junos v23.2R1.15. I have configured the router as a PPPoE server ...

• After much thought, I solved the problem within a week. Share the content. type: qemu description: Juniper vEX Switch name: vEX cpulimit: 4 icon: JunipervQFXpfe.png cpu: 4 ram: 16384 eth_name: fxp0 ...

• Ok, I hope that I am able to set something other then 100m, if not, oh well. I ran 'monitor start chassisd' and ran the iperf3 test and I didn't see any logs pop up in the terminal. I also checked the log file and don't see anything that looks like it ...

• Ah ok, I understand now. I suspect given the way we are pinning the PFE rate policer for lab purposes at 100Mbit, it likely doesn't accept overriding it in any direction. Have a look at the chassisd logs and see if it's barking about it. If you have ...

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community