SRX Next-Gen Firewalls

View Only
last person joined: 4 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about the SRX Series, vSRX, and cSRX.

Welcome!

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Juniper Threat LabsSRX Upgrade Guide Security Advisories Technical Bulletins

Latest Discussion Posts

• I know that Local Web Filtering doesn't require license, but I'm not familiar enough with it to tell if it can do the wildcard. ------------------------------ Nikolay Semov ------------------------------

• In that case, I'm not sure what you mean ... The example I gave you is CLI, not SD. ------------------------------ Nikolay Semov ------------------------------

• Hi Nikolay, Let's say i dont have web filtering license. Is there any alternative i can get the list of that "*"? Thanks

• Hi Nikolay, Thanks for your feedback. But unfortunately not like that i want. I know we can make group policy using SD. But i just to know whether can possible do on CLI also. Thanks

• The address-book is strictly for matching the IP addresses in the packet headers. A wildcard domain matching would require you to examine the packet payload. On the SRX you can do that with Web Filtering (https://www.juniper.net/documentation/us/en/software/junos/utm/topics/concept/utm-web-filtering-overview.html) ...

• I don't know if this would do what you're looking for, but you could do something like this: groups { trust-to-untrust { security { policies { from-zone <*> to-zone <*> { policy policy1 { ...

• Hi all, Referring to this url https://supportportal.juniper.net/s/article/SRX-DNS-address-book-entries-with-wildcard-is-not-accepted?language=en_US SRX still dont have this feature even it already 2024 like other firewall that support it such as Fortiget ...

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community