SRX Next-Gen Firewalls

View Only
last person joined: 5 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about the SRX Series, vSRX, and cSRX.

Welcome!

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Juniper Threat LabsSRX Upgrade Guide Security Advisories Technical Bulletins

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi all, I am new to Juniper. The trust zone of my SRX300 is able to access internet if I configure my SRX for untrust zone to be as dynamic IP from ISP. However, if I configure untrust zone as static IP, the trust zone is unable to access internet. ...

• Hi all, Another alternative i think need to use SecIntel feature so it will have all list ip address from Azure. Thanks

• Hi All, Is the config below is correct? The objective was from source-address is "*.azurewebsite.net". Appreciate any advise. [edit] root@JSRX1600# run show configuration security utm | display set set security utm custom-objects url-pattern urllist1 ...

• Hi @asharp , If i dont have list of web site that dont need to block then i just made cust-permit-list only right? If the url not in the list is it will by default block? set security utm feature-profile web-filtering juniper-local profile localprofile1 ...

• Hi @asharp , If i see url that u shared it's still need list of domain need to be put in the UTM custom-objects url-pattern. Or i miss understood it. Thanks and appreciate your feedback

• Starting in Junos OS Release 15.1X49-D110, the " * " in a wildcard syntax, used for URL pattern Web filtering profile, matches all subdomains. For example, *.example.net matches: http://a.example.net http://example.net aaa.example.net ...

• I know that Local Web Filtering doesn't require license, but I'm not familiar enough with it to tell if it can do the wildcard. ------------------------------ Nikolay Semov ------------------------------

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community