Management

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Ask questions and share experiences with Junos Space and network management.

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge! 

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Documentation Knowledge BaseThe Feed

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi, Restore it to the point where it was. Can you provide the output for: # df - hT # free -h # cat /etc/hosts # cat /etc/ redhat -release # ls -al /etc | grep - i hotp Upload a log file: /var/log/jboss/servers/server1/server.log ...

• I generated a self-signed certificate according to instruction ( https://supportportal.juniper.net/s/article/Junos-Space-Generating-a-replacement-web-Certificate-for-Junos-Space-CSR-or-Self-signed?language=en_US ) but I couldn't find how to install it ...

• [root@space-0050569a3d7b ~]# openssl x509 -text -inform PEM -in /etc/ssl/certs/jmp_default.crt | grep After Not After : Apr 25 10:31:23 2024 GMT [root@space-0050569a3d7b ~]# openssl x509 -text -inform PEM -in /etc/ssl/certs/jmp.crt | grep ...

• Also, send the o/p for: openssl x509 -text -inform PEM -in /etc/ssl/certs/jmp_default.crt | grep After openssl x509 -text -inform PEM -in /etc/ssl/certs/jmp.crt | grep After openssl x509 -text -inform PEM -in /var/chroot/mysql/etc/pki/mysql/ca-cert.pem ...

• Good afternoon. The virtual server is quite old and was inherited (I had no previous experience with Junos Space). It is no longer possible to log into Junos Space correctly via the Web. The page loads empty - just white color of page. In this case, ...

• I've read the release notes and installation instructions once more. I spot this line as the last bullet point in the list of what the hotpactch actually does: "Unblocks device communication after restarting the watchdog process for device load balancing" ...

• If you choose the hotpatch option to NOT start services, and then start them manually after installation. You need to change this setting yourself. The patch output should include this information (but may be mixed in with all the other outputs) ...

Announcements

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community