Switching

View Only
last person joined: 22 hours ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about EX and QFX portfolios and all switching solutions across your data center, campus, and branch locations.

If you have a question or a use case, there are likely others experiencing or who worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Documentation Knowledge Base Day One Books Free Trial

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: vqfx physical interfaces not showing up

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous Hi, Erdem! Remember that vQFX is splitted in two: RE and PFE. So, you should make sure to connect them through internal interface and wait until they synchronize. It can take from 3 to ...

• Hello, I need to replace old SSG140 with SRX345 HA. My idea is to user 2 x Standalone EX2300 as external switches with multiple vlans to be able to connect same time both SSG and SRX. In that way I can try and test SRX345 configuration and revert ...

• Also note: You must not configure both data and voice on the same VLAN. If you configure data and voice on the same VLAN, the configuration will not be accepted. If you have enabled 802.1X authentication on your switch and: The voice VLAN you ...

• Ashton, Try using the Juniper-VoIP-VLAN VSA in your RADIUS attributes in ISE. Here is an example on how to configure it. https://www.juniper.net/documentation/us/en/software/nce/nce-213_ex_and_cisco_ise/topics/topic-map/nce-213-ex-series-switch-cisco-ise.html ...

• When doing upgrades on Junos there are limits to how many major and minor versions you can jump so there would be intermediate steps in your case. To determine the exact path you would need to start by reviewing the release notes of the final version. ...

• I was reading the request system zeroize media cli reference and it states a mouth full for for caveats. In short, it recommend you remove and disconnect each of those members from the Virtual Chassis or VCF, and then run the command on each isolated ...

• Hi, not sure this is at all related, as our 3400s are just at version 21.4R3-S6.5 . However, we have sometimes had issues with phones booting on dot1x ports. In particular, I have seen devices in the Held state when the VLAN name returned by Clearpass ...

Announcements

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community