Switching

View Only
last person joined: 6 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about EX and QFX portfolios and all switching solutions across your data center, campus, and branch locations.

If you have a question or a use case, there are likely others experiencing or who worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Documentation Knowledge Base Day One Books Free Trial

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi, I have two EX switches configured as a stack: switch> show virtual-chassis Preprovisioned Virtual Chassis Virtual Chassis ID: 8c7f.92d2.1c8e Virtual Chassis Mode: Mixed Mstr Mixed Route ...

• Good morning, We are working on getting our EX3400 switches from 20.4R3-S3.4 to 22.4R3.25. Everything was a working except our Avaya phones are being in a held or connecting state after the upgrade. We noticed when we go to any version of 22 we have ...

• Hi, MC-LAG and VC cannot exists at same time in one device. Thanks

• Hello Team, I am planning to upgrade some Juniper EX4600 switchs from version 14.1X53-D42.3 to 21.4R3. I have a few questions and would appreciate any guidance or recommendations you can provide: Is it necessary to upgrade through intermediate ...

• I have 4x EX4650 switches. I want to create two pair of virtual-chassis stacks. After creating the VC, can I link those two VC into a MC-LAG? ------------------------------ [Phone] ------------------------------

• Sounds like the switches are using automatic virtual chassis port conversion to join as a virtual chassis pair. You can prevent this automated behavior by setting: set virtual-chassis no-auto-conversion This document describes more about the auto ...

• I have a pair of EX3300-24T switches which are not new and I am using to further my understanding and skills around configuring switching. I had already linked the two devices using some 1Gbps SFPs I had so that I could create some bridged vlans between ...

Announcements

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community