Innovators Circle

View Only
last person joined: 3 days ago 

A research-driven circle where members share feedback to help impact Juniper's direction. Members gain opportunities for rewards through e-gift cards and exclusive content. To become a member, simply click “Join Community” and follow the quick prompts.
  • 1.  Tips and Tricks Week 1

Posted 11-24-2020 17:34

Hi Friends,

I hope everyone's November has been good. I am finally excited that I can pull out my warmer jackets since it's starting to get colder in California.  Now that we have been on the new Elevate community for a bit I wanted to pop in and see how everyone was adjusting. To help with this adjustment, every week I will post some tips and tricks for you to help navigate our new community.

One new feature is that you can predesign your sign off signature on any discussion you respond to. The Discussion Signature page is located under my account and allows you to create your default Discussion signature that will be added to the bottom of each of your Discussion posts. To do so, click the desired variables on the right to add them on the left. If you make any changes, click Save at the bottom to apply them. You can also click Use Default Template to use our site's template signature.

Stay tuned in as next week I will be posting another tip or trick for you!

------------------------------
    Lisa
    Innovators Circle Community Manager

• 2.  RE: Tips and Tricks Week 1

Posted 11-30-2020 19:58
    Hi Lisa,

I think it would help if you let the users know they can access Ideas and Innovation (green menu bar, above) > My Elevate > My Account > Discussion Signature.

There is also a My Account option that appears when you hover your cursor over your name in the gray bar at the very top of the page.

JEFFREY BREW
    President
    MAVN INC
    LAS VEGAS

• 3.  RE: Tips and Tricks Week 1

Posted 12-01-2020 13:06
    Thanks @jeffrey.brew. I made sure to include this in our newest tip for this week.​

Lisa
    Innovators Circle Moderator