Ingenious Champions

• 1.  Junos Deployability Matrix

Posted 01-26-2018 09:07

Hi,

i´d like to raise this issue, that the Junos Deployability Matrix isn´t accessible anymore.

As of several months ago, there was a single document available in SalesCentral which wasn´t updated as it seems. Now, the document is gone and the Link in SalesCentral towards the Matrix says that i have no access. So i assume, that only Juniper staff would have access.

Are there any plans to open this information again for Partners or Ingenious Champions?

Best Regards

• 2.  Re: Junos Deployability Matrix

Posted 01-26-2018 09:13

That's sad. For as of now, don't see any plans in pileline to make Junos Deployment Matrix Content visible for partners/customer.. however apart from inaccessiblity of content, is there any specfic JUNOS Build Release info you require for deployment? Let me know.

• 3.  Re: Junos Deployability Matrix

Posted 01-29-2018 00:55

What prevents Juniper to share the current matrix with their partners?

I don´t have any specific question. But  i think, it´s good to know, which release for instance will be the next mainstream release for Subscriber Management or so. To address this each time to the Juniper SE costs ressources on both sides i think.

• 4.  Re: Junos Deployability Matrix

Posted 01-29-2018 02:44
    Thanks, we have this feedback forwarded to relevant team about the same. Would also suggest to you reach your juniper accounts team for the same.
    Since you’ve mentioned next mainstream release for subscriber management, here is upcoming release forecast:

· JUNOS 15.1R7 – Mar 2018

· JUNOS 16.1R7 – (late) April 2018

· JUNOS 17.1R3 – May 2018

· JUNOS 17.2R3 – Mar 2018

/Karan Dhanak
    #Mark my solution as accepted if it helped, Kudos are appreciated as well.

• 5.  Re: Junos Deployability Matrix

Posted 01-29-2018 10:50

The information on Junos deployability matrix  and JTAC recommended releases is in Pathfinder. You can access it with your partner ID.

• 6.  Re: Junos Deployability Matrix

Posted 01-30-2018 00:15

Pathfinder is accessible for me (unfortunately attaching the screenshot didn´t work) but your URL for the Deployability Matrix is not working. The Domain pathfinder-int.juniper.net seams to be an internal Domain and maybe only reachable within the Juniper Company Network.

My login should be connected to our PartnerID. So, is there another way to access the deployability matrix?

Best Regards

• 7.  Re: Junos Deployability Matrix

Posted 01-30-2018 00:54

Hello Susan, Fried,

As mentioned my first post, JUNOS Deployability Matrix is not visible for customer & partners for now.

Unfortunely currently there is no other way for customer & partners to access this information.