Junos OS

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about Junos OS.
  • 1.  JNCIA JNO-104 Practice Tests

Posted 04-18-2022 08:50
    Hi.
    This is probably not the best place to post this question, but I am looking for practice tests for JN0-104 Practice Exams. I did the 45 question one on Junos Network site and got a 95% and it seems pretty easy. Is there other exams that experienced people can recommend. I already have the CCNA, so this is probably why the material seems so easy to me.

Thanks,

Ben

------------------------------
    BEN FELDMAN

• 2.  RE: JNCIA JNO-104 Practice Tests

Posted 04-20-2022 05:50
    I'm not aware of any of the major education companies having sample tests.  And naturally you want to avoid general internet test "dump" operations.  If you really want another test make the rounds of the education vendors and look for any updates from instructors.

But I can confirm for you that taking the posted Juniper sample after learning the basic Junos and networking material is a pretty good indicator of the ability to pass the actual exam.

And your note that having studied and passed the CCNA you did already cover a lot of the basic networking principles that are also in the JNCIA exam so that is why it would be much easier for you.

Steve Puluka BSEET - Juniper Ambassador
    IP Architect - DQE Communications Pittsburgh, PA (Metro Ethernet & ISP)
    http://puluka.com/home