Automation

View Only
last person joined: 6 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about Apstra, Paragon, and all things network automation.

Leveraging the Junos PyEZ for feeding the Git repository with configuration data automatically

• 1.  Leveraging the Junos PyEZ for feeding the Git repository with configuration data automatically

Posted 08-22-2021 13:07
    Hi community,

I posted a PyEZ use case on github that you may find useful.

net-auto/junos-pyez/use-cases/Example-No.1 at development · hacktivism-github/net-auto
    GitHub remove preview
    net-auto/junos-pyez/use-cases/Example-No.1 at development · hacktivism-github/net-auto
    This python script was built by putting together small portions of code available at the " Junos PyEZ Developer Guide" aiming to automatically feed a Git repository with Network configuration data (may the Network Engineers fail/forget to do so), keeping the teams distributed across different timezones informed and making it easy to co-relate events and/or incidents to changes (to begin with), thus making troubleshooting smoother.
    View this on GitHub >

Please let me know if y'all find any difficulty getting all the components work together and I'll be more than happy to help.

Hope y'all enjoy

~/bruno

------------------------------
    BRUNO TEIXEIRA
    ------------------------------