Training and Certification

View Only

IMPORTANT MODERATION NOTICE

This community is currently under full moderation, meaning  all posts will be reviewed before appearing in the community. Please expect a brief delay—there is no need to post multiple times. If your post is rejected, you'll receive an email outlining the reason(s). We've implemented full moderation to control spam. Thank you for your patience and participation.

• 1.  JNCIE-SP Certification Self-Study Bundle Lab Startup Files

Posted 05-30-2022 00:26
    Looking to set up a home lab for the JNCIE-SP based on the JNCIE-SP Certification Self-Study Bundle diagrams.  Would like to know a couple of things:
    • Are the chapter-based router startup files that are used in the lab environment are available for download?  If so, where can we get it from?
    • Is there a diagram available showing the physical connectivity of the lab environment?

Appreciate your assistance with this.

• 2.  RE: JNCIE-SP Certification Self-Study Bundle Lab Startup Files

Posted 05-31-2022 05:36
    I do not think you can download any files and diagrams unless you have all-access registration.

• 3.  RE: JNCIE-SP Certification Self-Study Bundle Lab Startup Files

Posted 05-31-2022 12:14
    I do have the AATP and the JNCIE-SP Bundle...  The materials do not include the startup files, as far as I can tell, though the diagrams are included in the Gilmore document.

• 4.  RE: JNCIE-SP Certification Self-Study Bundle Lab Startup Files

Posted 05-31-2022 12:35
    They have start-up files.  But sometimes it is hard to figure out all the related pieces.

• 5.  RE: JNCIE-SP Certification Self-Study Bundle Lab Startup Files

Posted 05-31-2022 05:36
    I went to each folder to copy them, it cost me much time. but no choice.