Ask the Expert

Welcome!

Join a quarterly live session with community experts on topics chosen by the community. Post your requests here. 

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation. 

Announcements

• Nominate Customers for the 2021 Elevate Awards

The annual Juniper Elevate Awards honor customers who use Juniper solutions to deliver amazing experiences for their businesses, customers, and the world. We welcome nominations from customers, partners (featuring a customer), and employees.

How do participating customers and partners benefit?

• Public recognition for their achievements
    • 1:1 interaction between customers/partners and Juniper sales/executives
    • Global visibility via success story, press, website, social media
    • Peer networking opportunities
    • A fun, virtual awards ceremony in November
    • Brag-worthy trophy for honorees

Nominations close June 15… submit yours now.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Join us! Ask the Expert: Wi-Fi , AI, and Wireless When: Thursday, Feb ruary 18 , 9-10AM EST Where: Here o n the Elevate Community Valued Community Members , We invite all Elevate Community members ...

• Any updates? ------------------------------ Michal Gurbski ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: SR-mpls DTM

Can you share how to do it? Delay-based display path configuration method. ------------------------------ CHENGJUN YANG ------------------------------

• I'm trying to telnet to vSRX that is running on VMware, I have enabled the service and assigned the interface fxp0 an IP address same as the one assigned to the network adapter. is there any other steps i should take to get it to work? ------------------------------ ...

• I'm trying to telnet to the vSRX from VMware, I have enabled the service and assigned fxp0 interface an IP address same as the IP address that is configured on the network adapter. is there any other steps i should take so i can get it to work? ------------------------------ ...

Ambassador Calendar

Current Members
176 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Moderator
community Moderator
community Moderator
community Moderator
community Moderator