Ask the Expert

Welcome!

Join a quarterly live session with community experts on topics chosen by the community.

NOTE: We welcome your posts/questions during live Ask the Experts sessions here. For Q&A at all other times, please navigate to your specific community and post your topic/question there. 

Announcements

• RSVP NOW! Security Ask the Expert Dec. 7

JOIN US! Security Ask the Expert live event

Tuesday, December 7, 2021
    11:00 AM - 12:00 PM Eastern 

Topic: Your Attack Surface is Likely Greater Than Most Realize

Experts:               

• Mounir Hahad, Head of Juniper Threat Labs
    • Robert Tafoya, Principal Architect, Industrial IoT Solutions 
    • Kedar Dhuru, Senior Director PLM Security Platforms & Services

The attack surface has grown exponentially over the course of the information era. With distributed applications and the age of connected “everything," security teams like yours are often challenged to ensure the controls in place are effective at detecting all potential attack vectors, much less being certain you have mitigations for them all.

In this session, several Juniper experts will share their insight and field your questions on topics ranging from industrial IoT to cloud-delivered security services and the full gamut in between. Threat actors are always probing for weaknesses and this year alone, Juniper Threat Labs (JTL) has discovered a number of new variants on past campaign techniques and threats.

Come join us for this exciting conversation!
  • August 17: Apstra Ask the Expert session

Tuesday, August 17 at 9-10AM PT

Want advice on automating data center setup, deployment, and management? In our upcoming Ask the Expert, these Juniper experts will be here, answering all your questions in a live online chat:

• DJ Spry: Apstra Product Management Director 
    • Jeff Doyle: Apstra Solutions Architect Director
    • Jeremy Wallace: Data Center/IP Fabric Architect - GTM SP Architecture Team
    • Robert Lancaster: Apstra Consulting Systems Engineer

Please note that this community will open for questions and discussion at 9AM on August 17. If you want to submit questions in advance, please send them to elevate-community@juniper.net

How to attend:

1. Join the Elevate Community if you’re not already a member
    2. Then join this Ask the Expert community
    3. Return here on Tuesday, August 17 at 9AM PT and start asking your questions and enjoying the discussion!

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Everyone, I hope you are all doing well! I have an important announcement about the Ask the Expert community. From now on, Ask the Expert events will take place in the specific community relevant to the topic. ----- For example, on Tuesday, ...

• Join us! Ask the Expert: WAN Automation and Paragon When: Tuesday, June 8, 11 AM -12 PM EST Where: Here on the Elevate Community Valued Community Members, We invite all Elevate Community members to join us for ...

• Hi I am going to filter OSPF routes on JunOS but I can reach my goal completely. Here is the scenario: On the R5 I could write a policy statement which can filter the most of the routes and what I can see on R1 is like this now: O 10.10.25.0/24 [110/2] ...

• Hi I am testing some complex scenarios and I need to filter OSPF advertised route (Not LSA obviously )based on Route-Source IP address . In IOS there is a command for filtering based route source. The configuration example can be something like this: ...

• Hi As far as we know there are two types of Midplanes for MX Routers(specifically MX960): 1- Normal Midplane 2- Enhanced Midplane An enhanced midplane is required if we want to use MPC10E cards with full capacity. I want to ask can we use this midplane ...

Latest Shared Files