Ask the Expert

Welcome!

Join a quarterly live session with community experts on topics chosen by the community. Post your requests here. 

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation. 

Announcements

• Nominate Customers for the 2021 Elevate Awards

The annual Juniper Elevate Awards honor customers who use Juniper solutions to deliver amazing experiences for their businesses, customers, and the world. We welcome nominations from customers, partners (featuring a customer), and employees.

How do participating customers and partners benefit?

• Public recognition for their achievements
    • 1:1 interaction between customers/partners and Juniper sales/executives
    • Global visibility via success story, press, website, social media
    • Peer networking opportunities
    • A fun, virtual awards ceremony in November
    • Brag-worthy trophy for honorees

Nominations close June 15… submit yours now.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Join us! Ask the Expert: Wi-Fi , AI, and Wireless When: Thursday, Feb ruary 18 , 9-10AM EST Where: Here o n the Elevate Community Valued Community Members , We invite all Elevate Community members ...

• I only have 1 PSU. Even the switch is power on and working, it just show Absent. ------------------------------ Hien Nguyen ------------------------------

• My switch only have 1 PSU which is 930W. I already tried downgrade Junos to 12.3, the problem still persist. For the 15 release , I think 15.1R7.9 is latest. The problem may be the FPC can not know how much power PSU can supply so that it stop all POE ...

• Did one of the power supplies fail? Note this message in the output. FPC 0 Power Supply 1 Absent ------------------------------ Steve Puluka BSEET - Juniper Ambassador IP Architect - DQE Communications Pittsburgh, PA (Metro Ethernet & ISP) http://puluka.com/home ...

• The lack of PoE is likely due to the absence of any power supplies: FPC 0 Power Supply 0 Absent FPC 0 Power Supply 1 Absent Since the switch is obviously powered, I'd guess you have a hardware failure or have encountered a software bug. If the ...

Ambassador Calendar