Labs

Welcome!

Discover how to get the most of Juniper labs and share what you've built.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation. 

Announcements

• How are we doing?

Juniper is driving a company-wide initiative to further enhance our customers’ experience. Please tell us how we’re doing via a quick video that will be used for internal Juniper viewing only--none of it will be shared publicly!

Please record your video here 

Use your phone or laptop. It should take about 5-10 minutes, and you can review and re-record any segment at the click of a button. 

Thank you in advance!

Latest Discussion Posts

• Dear All, I have tried transparent mode in vSRX versions 15.1, 19.2 and 20.3R1. My problem is I can't even create bridge domain and interface cannot use family "bridge". I enabled l2-learning in protocols and rebooted but still cannot use bridge. It ...

• Why would anyone need a pdf guide? You need to study the technology, see the outputs of show commands, break something, fix it, rebuild the topology some strange way. Use your imagination! The instruction to enter, say, "show mpls lsp" on a specific router ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Yes it would be much helpful if a pdf guide is available Get Outlook for Android

• Why the labs are not guiding step by step Télécharger Outlook pour Android

• https://jlabs.juniper.net/vlabs/ ------------------------------ NATALIA KONOVALOVA ------------------------------

Current Members
160 Members
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
Hidden Member
community Admin