Labs

View Only

Welcome!

Discover how to get the most of Juniper labs and share what you've built.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• There is no option to have three RE on Juniper hardware. I don't think it would help in your scenario either. When you switch RE without GRES and NSR it is a very disruptive process. And there is no way to sync the state of GRES and NSR any faster ...

• Hi guys, Can I have a third Route-Engine on my Juniper router ? (I really didn't search anything in deep yet.) I'd like to make some changes and apply new features on my production router without stoping the NSR or GRES between re0 and re1 and don't ...

• Spine-1: set version 17.4R1.16 set system host-name Spine-1 set system root-authentication encrypted-password "$6$rB5kPIFJ$91QMtJeCLoVn1o.TN5fPMhQF44MyQXrN0yfMn4Br6lasdBcdyX.XuHE7zYdAC8t4M07icNaSjlusHlVdu4Bxy." set system root-authentication ssh-rsa ...

• Profile Picture

Transparent Mode in vSRX

Dear All, I have tried transparent mode in vSRX versions 15.1, 19.2 and 20.3R1. My problem is I can't even create bridge domain and interface cannot use family "bridge". I enabled l2-learning in protocols and rebooted but still cannot use bridge. It ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Current Members
212 Members
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
Hidden Member
community Admin