Labs

Welcome!

Discover how to get the most of Juniper labs and share what you've built.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation. 

Announcements

• Need navigation help?

Check out the FAQ if you have any questions about navigating this community.  Please contact us if you still need help.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Thanks. I will keep that in mind.

• Glad that you solved it :) One thing regarding the vQFX and EVE-NG: Make sure to use 17.4 as of this release works really well in terms of EVPN and the vQFX. 18.x and 19.x seem to have "strange side-effects" which sometimes results in either traffic-loss ...

• Solved the issue. There was interface speed mismatch between host and qfx

• Hey guys, I want to configure intervlan routing using IRB interfaces on vQFX. I saw the lab design as follow on juniper vlabs page and I tried that design in my EVE VM. I configured the same design and configuration with the one on Juniper vlabs. The ...

• Juniper is awesome in a lot of ways, but one of them is the free training, labs, and exam discounts they offer. If you're new to the technology I'd highly recommend taking advantage of these programs. I've put together a video that walks through all of ...

1 person recommends this.

Ambassador Calendar

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Current Members
82 Members
community Admin
community Admin
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin
community Moderator
HTB
community Moderator
community Moderator
community Moderator