Training and Certification

IMPORTANT MODERATION NOTICE

This community is currently under full moderation, meaning  all posts will be reviewed before appearing in the community. Please expect a brief delay—there is no need to post multiple times. If your post is rejected, you'll receive an email outlining the reason(s). We've implemented full moderation to control spam. Thank you for your patience and participation.

Expand all | Collapse all

Is it available the JTNOC exam certification ?

• 1.  Is it available the JTNOC exam certification ?

Posted 29 days ago
    I wish validate my knowlde about JTNOC best practice , but I can´t find the exam about this .

------------------------------
    JUAN GUILLERMO CAMUES VITERI

• 2.  RE: Is it available the JTNOC exam certification ?

Posted 29 days ago
    Hello,

We previously had a dedicated Support Certification Track, which we retired in 2017. The track consisted of three Juniper Networks Certified Support Professional (JNCSP) certifications: Enterprise (JNCSP-ENT). Security (JNCSP-SEC), and Service Provider (JNCSP-SP). Junos Troubleshooting in the NOC (JTNOC) was a recommended course for these certifications. 

You can still validate the knowledge required from the JTNOC course through the corresponding Professional-level exams that exist today. When we made the decision to retire our Support track and its underlying certifications, we updated our remaining Professional-level exams to include topics formerly covered in our Support exams.

To view our current Professional-level exams and their objectives, click here.

Regards,

Adam Rabidoux
    Juniper Networks Certification Program