Certifications

• 1.  Written JNCIS-SEC Exam Result?

Posted 06-20-2015 03:28

Hi all, I just returned from my JNCIS-SEC exam at pearson vue test center, my score came up on screen at the end of the exam and the PC just froze, eventually it took some time but dissapeard to login screen. I usually get some kind of Juniper cert print out, provided by the testing center like a summary sheet saying the percentage scores pass/fail etc... I didn't get that this time, and the invidulators didnt know either. Has anyone else had that before?

Is it something Juniper has changed (i.e. going paperless) I havent got an email yet from juniper or pearsonvue. What should I do?

Bilal

• 2.  RE: Written JNCIS-SEC Exam Result?

Posted 06-20-2015 03:51

The testing center should be responsible for knowing if your result correctly communicated with the backend service.  They don't have direct access to anything, but it should be their responsibility to open a ticket with Pearson and find out what happened with your test.

Pearson owes you either a result or a retake.  Hopefully a result, I can't imagine going through the whole test and then having it lost.  Terrible.

• 3.  RE: Written JNCIS-SEC Exam Result?
    Best Answer

Posted 06-22-2015 07:51

Hi,

To receive a copy of your score report, please go to http://www.pearsonvue.com/junipernetworks.

Please follow the steps listed below:

1. Choose “Sign in”
    2. Sign in using your user name and password
    3. On the right hand side, in the box that states "My account." Click on View Score Reports.
    4. Locate the exam
    5. Select the “View Score Report” link

• 4.  RE: Written JNCIS-SEC Exam Result?

Posted 06-24-2015 03:20

Hi both, thank you for replying to my post. Yes indeed when I logged in to pearson vue site I could see that I had passed which was great! After about 48hrs later I had a confirmation email from Juniper saying congrats, I guess I know what to expect next time.

Bilal

• 5.  RE: Written JNCIS-SEC Exam Result?

Posted 06-24-2015 03:25

Congratulations.

I hope you have another testing center or they get their systems fixed.  You should have the answer and report right on site when you complete these written exams.

• 6.  Re: Written JNCIS-SEC Exam

Posted 10-26-2020 10:32

hi all

got my JN0-334 exam this week any help is appreciated. any last minute study material let me know pls

• 7.  RE: Re: Written JNCIS-SEC Exam

Posted 04-05-2021 07:10
    Hi all, same here,
    any recent experiences with preparing the exam?
    I'm up to recertify JNCIS-Sec, so not starting from the scratch...
    Any advice is welcome and much appreciated,
    Thanks,
    Alex

------------------------------
    Goran Aleksic
    ------------------------------