Certifications

• 1.  Junos Career

Posted 04-25-2020 09:53

What are the requirements to work as a Juniper employee in technology field?

I am a fresh graduate and looking for position that I can fit in.

• 2.  RE: Junos Career
    Best Answer

Posted 04-25-2020 10:12

Hi,

Greetings.

Please look at juniper jobs and requirements to prepare what they are looking for. Then search youtube videos about these topics.

Check JNCIA, JNCIS course topics and then read the concepts.

All the very best..

https://www.google.com/search?q=junos+career&oq=junos+career&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60.5125j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&ibp=htl;jobs&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjomvK3h4TpAhXUv54KHSViAagQp4wCMAF6BAgNEAE#htidocid=VovprgAo3XcWmSJTAAAAAA%3D%3D&sxsrf=ALeKk00X7DmdKvtv4UbcBSjKKFrdl1jpNg:1587834225734

Sample requirements for Test position.

Minimum Qualifications • M.S. in Computer Engineering or or a BS in CS/EE with 3 years of experience. • Excellent programming skills in Python/Shell. • Good grasp on TCP/IP, Routing/Switching. • Familiar with LINUX/VM environments • Outstanding problem solving skills in the diagnosis and resolution of customer issues • Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written • The candidate must be a self-starter, proactive and able to handle multiple tasks

Preferred Qualifications •

CCNA/CCNP/JNCIA/JNCIS Certification •

Familiar with ROBOT Test framework • Experience in various test methodologies - white box, black box, solution testing

• 3.  RE: Junos Career

Posted 04-25-2020 18:08

Thank you so much.

Seems like I still need to learn many things.