Certifications

• 1.  JNCIE-SP Self-Study Bundle Buy Error

Posted 09-19-2020 03:55

Hello!

Long story short, three days ago I've tried to buy JNCIE-SP Self-Study Bundle. I wrote my card information on the site and right after checkout the site showed some error, but the 599$ from my card were still written off. My bank says the operation was approved and now I don't have both money and bundle. 

I've opened a ticket at zendesk immediately but after three days there is still no response. I wrote a letter at training@juniper.net and there is still no answer. What should I do now? Nobody seem to care and I the agent that is supposed to help in such situations is always offline. 

• 2.  RE: JNCIE-SP Self-Study Bundle Buy Error

Posted 09-19-2020 12:05

Where did you buy this kit ? Not zendesk I wouldn't think. In America, cc companies will reimburse you if there have been false charges, or fraud. There is something called Skimming, which is where a website is stood up, it has products listed for sale, and a place to put your cc info. But they have NO products !  I tracked down a website I got Skimmed on, kitbose.com IIRC. I wrote the FBI about them. I emailed the ISP, who found out who they are but it seems not much can be done BEFORE they scam someone. Apparently Skimming for cc #'s is not illegal. I also called the Sheriff where their phy address is in FL. Then i called my cc company.

• 3.  RE: JNCIE-SP Self-Study Bundle Buy Error

Posted 09-19-2020 12:25

I bought it on juniper website, right here, to be precise https://learningportal.juniper.net/juniper/user_activity_info.aspx?id=11094

Zendesk is Juniper's support site. They've really made it totally complicated. 

• 4.  RE: JNCIE-SP Self-Study Bundle Buy Error

Posted 09-19-2020 12:52

Well, like any purchase, if something does not arrive, call the cc co. and cancel it. Check to see if there are time limits or expected day of arrival or some such wording.

I also have an opinion of Juniper website coding.

• 5.  RE: JNCIE-SP Self-Study Bundle Buy Error

Posted 09-22-2020 04:11

To summarize everything. It's Tuesday and there is still no reaction from Juniper anywhere. 

I've opened a ticket, mail'ed their support address, made a post here and they didn't reply anywhere. I don't have any doubts that they have best network engineers here, but regarding administrative questions they are totally incompetent. 

Their letter from Juniper Education Services said "Our team will contact you within 1-2 business days". It was on last Wednesday. My ticket's last activity was 6 days ago. When I created it. I understand that for Juniper 599$ is like literally nothing, but for me it's more than half of my monthly salary. And it's gone. It's like a South Park meme. No one cares. I'm extremely disappointed with their customer treatment. 

• 6.  RE: JNCIE-SP Self-Study Bundle Buy Error

Posted 09-23-2020 09:24

Hi Nikolay,

While not involved in this process, I do want to apologize for the lack of support provided to you on our department's behalf. We are looking into where the breakdown in our processes occurred.

I have been informed that a member of our team has reached out to you directly to resolve your issue.

Regards,

Adam (Certification Program Sr. Manager)

• 7.  RE: JNCIE-SP Self-Study Bundle Buy Error
    Best Answer

Posted 09-23-2020 21:17

Hello Nikolay,

As Adam mentioned on this thread, we are actively investigating this and should have more information for you tomorrow (Thursday). Again, please accept our apologies for your experience.

Thanks,

Lawrence

Education Services Product and Marketing Manager