Certifications

Expand all | Collapse all

Where is JUNIPER Merchandise store Online like other Competitor companies !!!!!

• 1.  Where is JUNIPER Merchandise store Online like other Competitor companies !!!!!

Posted 08-12-2011 09:27

I am eager and keen learner and as well as becoming juniper enthusiast.

Looking desperately for merchandise related to juniper, like mugs, tshirts or other stuff.

unable to locate

i knwo alot of other companies in the industry have this facility.

awaiting response.....

🙂

• 2.  RE: Where is JUNIPER Merchandise store Online like other Competitor companies !!!!!

Posted 08-15-2011 12:37

I know this link works for Juniper Partners and I think it works for customers with valid support logins:

http://jsource.juniper.net/Store/Home.aspx?sid=320

Shirts, backpacks, (I am the proud owner of aJuiniper backpack) cofee mugs.....

• 3.  RE: Where is JUNIPER Merchandise store Online like other Competitor companies !!!!!

Posted 08-15-2011 13:18

well, i have access to jnet and i have also access to education section , but i am not a juniper partner and self-study learner and moving to juniper field quickly.....what shuold i do ? how can i see the items and order stuff ????? please guide me .

• 4.  RE: Where is JUNIPER Merchandise store Online like other Competitor companies !!!!!

Posted 08-17-2011 05:16

Are you looking for study materials or t-shirts, mugs etc?

• 5.  RE: Where is JUNIPER Merchandise store Online like other Competitor companies !!!!!

Posted 08-17-2011 07:23

both ! 🙂

• 6.  RE: Where is JUNIPER Merchandise store Online like other Competitor companies !!!!!

Posted 08-17-2011 15:20

You can purchase our course materials online at http://www.onfulfillment.com/junipertrainingpublic/

Unfortunately we do not have a publically available location for the purchase of other things like coffee mugs, t-shirts, etc.  I feel your pain as I longed for this before I was a Juniper employee.  If you talk to your Juniper rep, they might be able to help you in this arena.

Cheers!

• 7.  RE: Where is JUNIPER Merchandise store Online like other Competitor companies !!!!!

Posted 08-17-2011 22:03

hi here ,

• well, i respect your answer, but i believe having a merchandise portal would only enhance the company marketing and public interest into juniper contents and products isint it ?

anyway, thanks. appreciate your reply!

• 8.  RE: Where is JUNIPER Merchandise store Online like other Competitor companies !!!!!

Posted 08-19-2011 06:11

Agree it would be a fun thing to have a Juniper store where customers and partners are able to purchase Juniper swag.  I bet it is in the planning.  I'll be the first one there when it is in place.

However, you have to admit that we are right to prioritize producing cool, innovative products like Q-Fabric etc - adding significant value for our customers!

Regards,

• 9.  RE: Where is JUNIPER Merchandise store Online like other Competitor companies !!!!!

Posted 08-19-2011 14:34

@Liz Burns wrote:

However, you have to admit that we are right to prioritize producing cool, innovative products like Q-Fabric etc - adding significant value for our customers!

I would have to assume, and deeply hope, that it would be a completely different talent pool that would be focused on getting a customer-facing brand store online vs. the talent pool that develops Q-Fabric.

Point being -- I don't think one would take away from the other.  Smiley Tongue

• 10.  RE: Where is JUNIPER Merchandise store Online like other Competitor companies !!!!!

Posted 08-20-2011 16:07

@keithr wrote:

I would have to assume, and deeply hope, that it would be a completely different talent pool that would be focused on getting a customer-facing brand store online vs. the talent pool that develops Q-Fabric.

Point being -- I don't think one would take away from the other.  Smiley Tongue

You'd be surprised how much cool backpacks and Q-Fabric have in common... 🙂

• 11.  RE: Where is JUNIPER Merchandise store Online like other Competitor companies !!!!!

Posted 09-14-2011 08:18

I agree with the others. What better way to promote your company than have a public merchandise store made available to everyone to buy shirts, backpacks, mugs and other items.

If anyone could help push this movement into action I would greatly appreciate it, along with countless others I've spoken to.

Everyone I have talked to about this also seem amazed that their is no public store to purchase Juniper merchandise.

Thanks

• 12.  RE: Where is JUNIPER Merchandise store Online like other Competitor companies !!!!!

Posted 08-22-2013 21:41

I agree as well.  I spend a CRAP ton of money on study material / junosphere time.  At least let me buy some of your fanboy goodies Juniper 😛  

• 13.  RE: Where is JUNIPER Merchandise store Online like other Competitor companies !!!!!

Posted 09-03-2013 03:41

Still no sign of merchandise store ? 

• 14.  RE: Where is JUNIPER Merchandise store Online like other Competitor companies !!!!!

Posted 06-05-2014 06:45

Still nothing 😞 😞 😞

• 15.  RE: Where is JUNIPER Merchandise store Online like other Competitor companies !!!!!

Posted 06-06-2014 15:05

If you play nice with your friendly Juniper certified partner company, they have access to a merchandise store and may be willing to share.

But I agree a public store would be a welcome move.

• 16.  RE: Where is JUNIPER Merchandise store Online like other Competitor companies !!!!!

Posted 10-05-2017 14:47

Hi Steve,

I am part of a Juniper certified partner company. Can you please share with me the link from Juniper merchandise store.

Thanks. 

• 17.  RE: Where is JUNIPER Merchandise store Online like other Competitor companies !!!!!

Posted 10-06-2017 02:47

I don't have a link because I've never worked for a Partner or had access.  But I've been told inside the Partner Portal is a place where Juniper swag can be purchased.

• 18.  RE: Where is JUNIPER Merchandise store Online like other Competitor companies !!!!!

Posted 12-30-2017 22:47

You've made a point there, Smiley Very Happy . But until Juniper launches a portal for public you can probably look for any Juniper employee in your circles and get cool goodies of your choice through him/her. 

#JustAnAlternate