Open Learning

• 1.  Anyone received a JNCIA Exam Voucher?

Posted 10-14-2017 03:20
    I completed everything and it’s been a week since the course finished and I have not received a voucher.

How do I get the JNCIA exam voucher?

Anyone recieved an exam voucher?

• 2.  RE: Anyone received a JNCIA Exam Voucher?

Posted 10-14-2017 08:15

Gordon mentioned that they ordered them from Pearsons a few days ago, so it should be coming sometime soon, maybe within a week.   mjaraica already got his so they are sending them without you needing to take any further action.

• 3.  RE: Anyone received a JNCIA Exam Voucher?

Posted 10-16-2017 02:08
    It’s seems some have recieved there’s and some have not?

Those who have not recieved there vouchers like myself are left in limbo. Have we been missed? Has there been a mistake some where?

What seems to be the delay and why have some received there Vouchers and some not if all sent and processed at the same time?

I would just like my voucher ASAP as I want to take the exam this week before I forget what I learned.

Most books for study talk about booking the exam in advance and planing your study to the date of the exam. In this program we have completed the study but an not book the exam. It seems the wrong way around to me.

• 4.  RE: Anyone received a JNCIA Exam Voucher?

Posted 10-16-2017 02:10
    Also I’m not sure this forum is the best place to ask the question where is my voucher? As no Employee of Juniper has looked in 5 days.

Surely email would be better for questions about missing exam vouchers?

• 5.  RE: Anyone received a JNCIA Exam Voucher?

Posted 10-16-2017 17:00

Hello dean_uk2001

I will check with Lawrence in the morning US time and see what's going on with the voucher. Thanks for using the forum and stay tuned. 

Gordon

• 6.  RE: Anyone received a JNCIA Exam Voucher?
    Best Answer

Posted 10-16-2017 17:21

Hello,

If you believe you earned a voucher (by completing all three requirements) and have not received one, please email education-services@juniper.net and we'll investigate.

Thank you,

Lawrence

• 7.  RE: Anyone received a JNCIA Exam Voucher?

Posted 10-17-2017 04:36

I just got mine yesterday, thank you very much guys! I plan on taking the exam sometime next week, I will post a feedback here after I take it.

• 8.  RE: Anyone received a JNCIA Exam Voucher?

Posted 10-17-2017 20:15

Came here to say this. I emailed education-services@juniper.net today. Apparently there was a flaw in their system that when they ran their report it did not have me as completing the Practice Exam, even though I did. Lawrence responded very promptly and I recieved my voucher very shortly after. 

If you have not recieved a voucher and think you should have, do as I did and email "education-services@juniper.net" to let them know.

• 9.  RE: Anyone received a JNCIA Exam Voucher?

Posted 10-18-2017 09:06

Hi,

I had the same problem and this was resolved by Lawrence.

Thanks Lawrence and thanks guys for your feedback.

• 10.  RE: Anyone received a JNCIA Exam Voucher?

Posted 10-15-2017 19:36

Got mine 3 days ago.

• 11.  RE: Anyone received a JNCIA Exam Voucher?

Posted 10-16-2017 03:23
    I also received my voucher 3 days ago