Training and Certification

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

How to get the most from Juniper's education services and get advice on your certification journey.
  • 1.  Juniper Dev Ops

Posted 09-16-2021 15:22

Good Evening Guys, 

I am  looking to obtain my JNCIA Dev Ops the end of the month.

Ive been working through the Video Course and well as the free training and found it extremely interesting. 

Looking forward to the exam but just wondered if the Juniper Open Learning would be enough to pass the exam? 

Many thanks, 

Ron

------------------------------
    Ron Jackson

• 2.  RE: Juniper Dev Ops

Posted 09-16-2021 19:12

Hi Ron,

The JNCIA-DevOps certification and the IJAUT course are based on the same set of objectives so there is a lot of overlap between the two. But they don't cover the exact same content. 

Most learners that understand the IJAUT course content and can perform similar tasks to those in the IJAUT labs do very well on the test. 

Probably the best way to tell if you are ready for the JNCIA-DevOps certification exam is to take the practice test.

Stephen Weaver
    JUES Sr. Manager

• 3.  RE: Juniper Dev Ops

Posted 09-17-2021 05:32
    Many thanks @Stephen Weaver

Ron Jackson

• 4.  RE: Juniper Dev Ops

Posted 03-01-2022 05:32
    Hi Stephen,

I have cleared JNCIA-DevOps and the courses are wonderful. very interesting . I am studying the JNCIS-DevOps on-demand courses but they seems different. My feeling is I cannot rely only on the on-demand courses. I need more background knowledges to pass the exam. Could you recommend  related study materials or books ? thanks.

BR,
    Xiaoqiang

XIAOQIANG SHI

• 5.  RE: Juniper Dev Ops

Posted 03-01-2022 05:40
    The only thing beyond the outline and course material I used to pass the exam was practical experience.  The key is keeping your eye on the covered topic list.  And making sure you understand them and focus your studies on the weak points.

Programing experience is very helpful on JNCIS-DevOps too.  So try creating and running small scripts in the listed languages and tools.

Steve Puluka BSEET - Juniper Ambassador
    IP Architect - DQE Communications Pittsburgh, PA (Metro Ethernet & ISP)
    http://puluka.com/home

• 6.  RE: Juniper Dev Ops

Posted 03-01-2022 09:31
    Edited by Adam Rabidoux 03-01-2022 09:31
    Hi Xiaoqiang,

To help better prepare you for the Junos Platform Automation and DevOps course, which I highly recommend, and corresponding JNCIS-DevOps exam, we have a number of free resources and opportunities to gain programming experience as Steve suggested. 

Happy studying :)

Adam Rabidoux
    Juniper Networks Certification Program