Training and Certification

IMPORTANT MODERATION NOTICE

This community is currently under full moderation, meaning  all posts will be reviewed before appearing in the community. Please expect a brief delay—there is no need to post multiple times. If your post is rejected, you'll receive an email outlining the reason(s). We've implemented full moderation to control spam. Thank you for your patience and participation.

Expand all | Collapse all

JNCIA-MISTAI & JNCIS-MISTAI Fast Track Self-Prepared Summary (Hussam Baytie)

• 1.  JNCIA-MISTAI & JNCIS-MISTAI Fast Track Self-Prepared Summary (Hussam Baytie)

Posted 08-09-2021 01:05
    Hello Everybody,

I studied the JNCIA-MISTAI & JNCIS-MISTAI Fast Track from Juniper Learning Portal and I summarized the videos and added my notes as per my understanding.
    I would like to share it to benefit others that like to take notes and summarize information mentioned in the videos.

------------------------------
    Hussam Baytie (HTB)
    Presales Systems Engineer
    Mindware KSA

• 2.  RE: JNCIA-MISTAI & JNCIS-MISTAI Fast Track Self-Prepared Summary (Hussam Baytie)

Posted 08-10-2021 08:50
    Does the learning portal have JNCIS-MISTAI study material too now?

MOHAMMAD ALI

• 3.  RE: JNCIA-MISTAI & JNCIS-MISTAI Fast Track Self-Prepared Summary (Hussam Baytie)

Posted 08-10-2021 09:02
    Yes :)

https://learningportal.juniper.net/juniper/user_activity_info.aspx?id=JUNIPER-CERTIFICATION-PROGRAM-HOME 

Hussam Baytie (HTB)
    Presales Systems Engineer
    Mindware KSA

• 4.  RE: JNCIA-MISTAI & JNCIS-MISTAI Fast Track Self-Prepared Summary (Hussam Baytie)

Posted 08-11-2021 13:32
    This is awesome.  Thank you.

MOHAMMAD ALI