Training and Certification

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

How to get the most from Juniper's education services and get advice on your certification journey.

Juniper Paragon Automation for the WAN (JPAW)

• 1.  Juniper Paragon Automation for the WAN (JPAW)

Posted 02-14-2022 14:47
    Edited by Christine Carcallas 02-14-2022 14:47

Hello community members! My name is Gordon Mosley. I am a courseware developer with Juniper Education Services. I recently worked on the new Juniper Paragon Automation for the WAN (JPAW) course that it is now available on the Learning Portal.

I enjoyed updating this course because I was able to learn how service providers and large enterprises use Paragon Automation to manage their MPLS WANs.  Since Paragon Automation uses a microservices architecture,  I was also able to  learn more about container-based applications and Kubernetes. The JPAW course helped me understand how Paragon Pathfinder, Paragon Planner, and Paragon Insights automate MPLS network management. The four-day course benefits any network operator that uses MPLS to transport customer data.   

If you have any questions about the course, please comment and I will get back to you!

Course title: Juniper Paragon Automation in the WAN (JPAW)

Course link: https://learningportal.juniper.net/juniper/user_activity_info.aspx?id=12688

------------------------------
    Gordon Mosley
    ------------------------------